NUFFNANG

Friday, January 1, 2010

My Christmas Eve.

Annually, they always organise a Christmas Eve banquet dinner in hotels. This year round, they choose Swiss Garden Resort and Spa. It was in one of the fairly spacious ballroom. Perhaps, fitted 30 tables or so.



They setting up the instruments and doing sound checks.



Last year my family and I were placed at the last table of the ballroom.
This year, we got the VIP table!







As usual, they start the evening by performing carols.



8 course dinner. Due to our habit of practising 'Malaysian timing', the programmes were delayed by half an hour. Hence, the prepared food was cold-ish. Anyway, the coolest thing is, they sort out the portions for everyone at the VIP table. All you need to do is just raise your chopsticks and eat.







While waiting for the food. Camwhored like mad. Seriously, boring.
Didn't want to put up everything, no point because its all me. Haha.







oh oh oh, my super cute cousin! He's six only.






Half of the people went off after the last dish.


So I kepoh went and find Yvonne and the sis to take pictures.






Presents I got for my family. I boxed them up before I took any pictures. Silly me.
I bought mom a lime green scarf from TheCurve. As for dad, a tie from Debenhams, Curve as well, and for aunt, a home decoration.

After dinner, I went out again to meet up hun and the rest.
Road to the beach was crazy jam. So we left early from there and went to quieter place for a drink.












It was a peaceful Christmas after all.  (= 

0 comments:

Hit Me.