NUFFNANG

Friday, January 29, 2010

Can I ride on that pony please...



What's more camwhore-y than the first thing to do right after waking up from bed is to camwhore? Don't be fooled! I haven't even brush yet. =p 


Lunch @WingWah. Our favourite Chinese restaurant to dine in. Original hongkies dimsum and whatnot, so they say. Though it was pretty far from home, it was awesome nonetheless. Went on next door, same name, same branch, but huge market selling all kinds of Cina stuffs. 
mEaN says: 
'' Tot wanna take photos for you guys to see how big is it, but malu la. Like damn cina from kampung right? ''
Bought alot of stuff for steamboat. If I'm not mistaken, we're doing it tonight. Woaa. Cant wait! 
Next we went and picked up Abby from nursery. 
Lastly, I'm gonna say this once again. DAMN COLD LOR. 

He drew this. This is me, I suppose. And I said 'Hi'. 

And what's this?! 




Am going London this Saturday!! Yiipppieee! 

0 comments:

Hit Me.