NUFFNANG

Monday, January 18, 2010

somewhere out there.



the bff.

A few more like Nicole, Jojo, Dar are missing.
Oh the good ol' times. Back then we didn't really liked what happened in high school right? So much frictions and dramas. But now, we became the best of friends, despite being in a new place where we also made new friends. Though we don't really see each other much nowadays but the bond doesn't seem rusty or even loosen. Thank you girls for being there for me whenever I need help, and do forgive me if I've wronged against you. You guys are my precious.

Ain't she gorgeous

Oh we're so proud(jealous) of  you, Joanne Aw! She'd just graduated from her music academy. Me and hun were so glad to be there at her concert that day. She was great! Initially we almost gave up looking for parking in the pouring rain and went home. But now I would say I'll regret if I didn't made it. It wasn't extravagance orchestras playing but it was just as good. Touching ceremony like that makes me cry. )=
Love you jojo. I also wanna book you for my wedding! after Dar's. =p


Yes, we were late. Still managed to peep through the heads. Out of many invitations, this is the first time we didn't cancel on her. Now I wish I could go for more.




0 comments:

Hit Me.