NUFFNANG

Monday, January 4, 2010

you are my McLover.


I am finally back in KL!
Actually I'm quite torn apart of where to stay on. Its either Kuantan, my beloved hometown, or K.L, where my baby viva  and my one and only baby is! (=
I'm getting quite sick of a few places in Kuantan, especially OldTown, G.P, and etc. I think I've been out almost every night since I went back. No wander the lectures. =.=

Anyways, it was quite misty on trees and hills on my way back. Sis sort of winded down the window for a bit, it feels a bit like Genting. I took a few pictures for the sake of taking. If not, it will definitely look very dull here. Which in turns, no one would bother reading them. So, yeah.

There was no jam whatsoever. I took my car and thank God the engine started. I thought it could have died or something since no one touches it for two weeks by now. To be honest, my driving skill kinda lari already. And I could only think of solely one reason. Know what is that? Its simply because mom is freaking sitting beside me! She'll just nag nag and nag.... that explains the sweaty palms. Hmm, we packed everyone McDonald for dinner.

Hence, the point is, I repeat once again, I'm back in KL!!

0 comments:

Hit Me.