NUFFNANG

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Struggles of a pathetic lady.




above photo is for illustration purposes only. =p

Packing is a pain for me, perhaps for many others too. Though I really enjoy travelling but having to pack, is the maximum killjoy. Why, you asked? The very very reason, is having to think WHAT to bring. First of all, I have to admit that I'm very insecure. Well, I guess He knows that. =p I'd like everything to be a hand away, so when I'm in need of something, I can simply find and use it. No substitutes needed. If I can, I would love to bring my whole closet to wherever I'm going. By doing that, I can seriously save loads of brain juices. But the thing is, there's a freaking weight limit for flights! Speaking of which, my suitcase looks big, but the truth is, I cant really fit many things inside. You know, girls have this and that and this and that. Truckload.
It's going to be a 2months trip, how could I possibly survive with 7tops, 7bottoms, 3foot wears and 2winter sweaters? No wait, too many, I think I need to cut down some more.  =.=  Sigh, my outfits gonna be so boring, I'd rather stay home. One thing that I've thought through is that 
   ''FINE! I'll go with almost nothing, but I'm come back with suitcases full!''    So, give me courage (not easy okay!) and wish me luck in minimizing my luggages. Otherwise, due to limited space, you guys punyer gifts also very the limited ok.  


s'excuser mon, very dramatic title. =.=

0 comments:

Hit Me.