NUFFNANG

Thursday, January 14, 2010

bwoowingg.

Short updates

Today I was at Taylor's selling my SAM books. It was a disaster. Besides me being a little 'too smart', I went at 12pm. Oh man, the sun is a bitch! I spent most of the time sitting in the car enjoying the air conditioning at highest level blasting in my face. Besides having poor sales, at the end of the day I was sweaty wetty and stinky winky.  Thank god for good companies! And thanks Val for the support, literally being my first, and also the biggest customer.

I'll be going again tomorrow, much earlier this time. Hopefully I can 'sau tong' (close shop) before midday. Come la people, ask a friend along. Its not expensive (''obviously, its second hand.''), not even affordable (''Oh??''), its going to be cheap like never before.

Um, I know, my header is boring, uninteresting, and whatnot. In fact, it looked like some crapwork by crappy people, referring to me of course. Sighs.

0 comments:

Hit Me.