NUFFNANG

Friday, January 15, 2010

turn around, i'm just right beside you.




This is my book selling 'territory'.  Mr Posing here helped a lot, simply by posing. I tell you, this is not fun at all! Besides you have to wake up damn early, then when you arrived, there's no freaking parking for you. (That's what happened to me) We have to carry down our books and do the 'pasar-malam-style'.
Kind of made friend with the next door seller because he looked super boring. In the end, help him to sell off books some more. Good Samaritan, that's what you call. Managed to sell most of the books, with super duper cheap/rugi price. Some times I wonder, I could make some money our of this, but I'm too lazy to negotiate price with the newbie students. I can't stand their hesitating yer-so-ugly-still-sell-so-expensive face. Dah la most of my books I sold for 5bucks. The girls on my right, is selling for 45bucks for the same book! I was like, wth. Patut la they didn't really sell anything. I only saw two noob guys bought one book from them in the whole morning. At the same time, I felt stupid la. I should have sells the book at higher price!    



Damn boring la whole morning. So I wrote prices on someone else's car. Now I don't have to keep repeating the prices until a certain extend, I myself was confused, therefore, I rugi.

We went to Taylor's Lakeside Campus after giving up on the books to enquire about their degree programmes. That place is huge! We were driving in circles finding for one parking. It took us quite a while but at last we found one. Whole building was literally white and still looks like under renovation. Have yet to visit all the places there, because we were in a rush.

Sudden lunch treat by Roger. Ee Kie's birthday lunch at Delicious, Bangsar Vill2.
Haha, I'm so fascinated with the food and I forgot to take picture of her. Group pictures are with their cameras.

Up : Braised Lamb Shank Pie with Fries as side.
Down : Four Cheese Macaroni with Garden Greens.
Both at RM23.90*




Current favourite/healthy drink from Starbucks. Rambleberry juice.


Subang Airport to send Fik off.








I found this at one of the Malaysia Souvenir shop. I straight away said I want. Within seconds, hun bought it for me. Its been so long since I last had one. It taste like childhood to me. In fact, I'm almost finishing them as I'm writing this.




Off focus. Blame it on him. He didn't want to pose for me.

Oh by the way, I took my last semester's exam result already. It was fairly good to me because considering how I did, this is not what I've expected. Any one wanna congratulate me? Haha.

I'm down with flu. Will update when I'm much better. ( =

0 comments:

Hit Me.