NUFFNANG

Monday, January 4, 2010

Moments of truth!

Now that Christmas is over, New Year is also over, it is time to get down to some serious business. I had been doing some thinking, regarding my resolutions this year. Just like many other people, resolution means bullshits to me. All these years, I could never get them done, not even one.
In the year 2010, I'm listing down ten simple resolutions. This year, I'm going to make resolutions meaningful again. I'm turning twenty for goodness's sake. =.=

Starting with...

1. I will stop cracking my knuckles.
Truth : Cant stop thinking about the distorted and alien finger like I'd have in the future, if I keep on the bad habit. Besides, I want my 18carat (or more) diamond wedding ring to fit and look gorgeous and sparkles on my finger.

Difficulty :  <3 <3 <3

2.  I will blog more often from now on.
Truth : Since my holidays ends September this year (effing long more, I know), I might as well spend itsy-bitsy time updating the blog. Who knows, maybe one day I might get rewarded to HongKong Disneyland just like XiaXue. So nice lor.

Difficulty :  <3 <

3. I will cherish my friends and family more.
Truth : Honestly, sometimes I'm very lazy to keep contact with friend because I'm too busy with my own agendas and all. So, please do not think I've forgot about you or whatsoever, I do read everyone's facebook status updates! As for family wise, I'll stay home more often. That's their only desire of me all these while. )=

Difficulty : <3 <3

4. I will drive more carefully.
Truth : People said that I drive horridly. I don't quite agree though. Many times, its 'almost, almost' to cause an accident, I'm pretty lucky then. Oh well, I suppose this attitude won't bring me anywhere. I'm expecting good feed backs from my passengers in the future!

Difficulty : <3 <3

5. I will improve my patience.
Truth : Other than the 'breath-taking' driving, something that goes along very well is my patience. Not surprising to see me cursing everyone on the road from head to toe, inside out. That's got to change this year! Like mom said, they cant hear me from outside, so basically its useless shouting.

Difficulty :  <3 <3 <3

6. I will take care of my skin more often.
Truth : Truth be told, I don't clean my make ups at night, not until the next morning before baths! That explains the black panda eyes (smudged eyeliner and mascara) everytime I wake up. To my horror, as if I'm seeing lines and dark spots on my face! Big No-nO! I still want to be a pretty bride, right hun? (=

Difficulty :  <3 <3 <3

7. I will try my best to save.
Truth : I'm looking forward for a holiday trip with hun and friends, or a huge shopping spree by the end of this year! Instead of getting my phone barred every month, I want to cut the string lose and still have extra money.

Difficulty :  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

8. I would love to have leaner tummy? Please?
Truth : Oh the tummy issue again! This is the tough one. Determination and Hardworking are two words Not found in my dictionary. On the contrary, Procrastination and Slack are the top two. *smacks head*

Difficulty :  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <....

9. I will not be jealous of other people's nonsense.
Truth : ...but that's human nature. I don't want the bf keep comforting me (with white lies sometimes, haha), few times a day, seven days a week, and.. so yeah. Poor fellow! I'm feeling bad that he have to play along with the drama I've created. =p

Difficulty :  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

10! I will learn something new this year.
Truth : Typical but useful way to occupied myself in the long holidays. Dad said, go learn French. I say, go bake some cakes! ...Sweeeet!  

Difficulty :  <3 <3 <3 <3 <


(Sigh of relieve)....
We'll see if I'm able to conquer the bad habits.
The optimistic me : I will try my best. And then, smile.
The real me : Uhh... What was it again????? And then, fake a smile.

0 comments:

Hit Me.