NUFFNANG

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i make good mash. no doubt.


Collage of my Christmas present from dear Esther. It currently took over JingleBell's place in my ride. He's Ugly. So cute right?

It's another Monday already. See how time flies. Sigh. Today is my second last Monday in Malaysia before I fly off to UK and spend another 9 Mondays there.

Counting down 10days to departure hall.

Gosh, why I don't sound slightly excited at all ? =.= I'm going to miss so many things here! My darling especially. It's not my first time going UK but it is definitely my first time missing Chinese New Year and Valentines one shot. Epic sad lor! No angpaos, no chordaidee, no shandy, no roses, chocolates or expensive dinner....etc. double sigh. Poor my baby here. All alone on our first Valentines. Anyways I'll be away for two months and four days only. Two months and four days!! Grr. I'll be back on April's Fool.

What am I looking forward to in UK?

1. My niece & newphew!! They are the cutest creature in this whole wide world.
2. Shopping! Screw the currency conversion I would say.
3. Shopping for souvenirs. Girls, something lovely is coming your way!
4. Sight-seeing/take photos. Not a fan of sceneries. Pray hard that I can get my hands on my bro's DSLR.
5. ...that would be shopping again. Ah, something I'll never get tired of.

no worries, things will be still active here, as if I've not been away. (=

0 comments:

Hit Me.