NUFFNANG

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

the clock is ticking


This is... (its been so long I've forgotten when). Anyway, it supposed to be a surprise for honey but I didn't quite plan it before hand hence it explained why the pathetic writing the car. For once I was hoping for the jam to be longer, so that I could finish writing the card before I reach Subang. However, things does not always be like how I want them to be. It turns out to be opposite. That day LDP was having slow moving traffic. I cant write at all. One moment I brake, another moment I have to move already. Damn annoying. Approximately 40words, I started writing outside Fridays (OneU, old wing), until Subang roundabout. Please don't do this when you're driving. This is desperate people's doing. Oh! Can camwhore some more, not bad at all! 



See, one hand driving with pen, present on the lap. This is so dangerous. I think my resolution #4 just went down the drain. =.=

I still remember after sending honey to college, I went to KD to collect my result. It was pretty awful moments there. Oh well, the past is the past. After that, I rushed to OneU and bought this BB. In and out I only took like 15minutes.

So nicely wrapped. (=


Dinner @Lynns, ss15. Not recommended.





Eyed on it many months ago. Finally I got it for him. Several occasions for one present. Haha, lousy girlfriend I know. I think he likes it. We have present buying issue where we have no idea what each other would want. So he tried very hard to make me spill what I have in mine for his present almost everyday, and I lied about so many things. I'm glad he didn't see this coming. Heehee. There's this internal joke between us regarding buying present according to alphabetical order. As in coincidentally, he first bought me Aldo, then in return I bought him Braunbuffel. Next present should start with C, followed by D and so on. We listed down all the high end brands and we sighed in expression for the cost and whatnot. We laughed so hard at whose gonna get the alphabet L. Haha, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Nah, already said its just an internal joke. JOKE. I can imagine he's wiping sweat off his forehead, and said 'phewww'.

0 comments:

Hit Me.