NUFFNANG

Friday, January 22, 2010

i wish it never ends.



It was an ordinary Sunday. Went out pretty early that morning to pick up hun and off we go to Damansara Jaya to have DimSum breakkie with his parents. It has been a while since I last ate there. Oh how I missed their fried duriaaaan. And we ordered two. We ate so much overall. One comes after another, almost never ending. Honestly I eat until very shy one lor. So not me right? Haha. Anyway, things became at ease after a while. His mom is very hospitable. Non-stop feeling our tea cups. Made me felt so bad. The rest of the day was just like usual routines. Attended church, pick up hun for lunch, yada yada and so on.
 I know! I'm supposed to keep up the consistency of updating the blog. Well, here I am, aren't I! Understand that I've been very outgoing to meet up friends or even just spending quality time with hun because I wont be around for full two months! Gosh, it hurts when comes to think of it.

will update again soon!
 

0 comments:

Hit Me.