NUFFNANG

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I love G2.

Long awaited reunion! In conjunction of JinHong's birthday which is on the following day, we had an outing to Sunway Pyramid. It was awesome to see everyone (well, not exactly everyone) again after being apart for a year. We were still as crazy and funny as if SAM just ended yesterday. Though I've only knew and been with them for a year in SAM, they are the nicest person ever! Its been a while since I last laughed that hard. So many interesting stories they shared, great catching ups. How I wish we could do that every week. It took quite a while to plan the outing, just a pinch of them that couldn't make it. It was good, nonetheless.

Photographer of the day to capture the moments: Tay. Many good photos taken there. His gear costs 8k dei. If I were him, I wouldn't even dare to bring the baby out. You'll never know... shit happens. Lol.

Grilled lamb. It was good considering the fact that I already had half a Ramlee's burger right before I met up with them. Am was hungry. I still managed to finish what's on my plate. I was having tough time making the order. So much for being fussy. Those who ate with me before should know. The conversation goes like this.

Waiter: Yes? (big eyes)
Me: Grilled lamb and ice water please. The the the vege right, can I change to other sides ah? Like fries or something.
Waiter: Can, it'll be an extra then.
Me: Extra? What do you mean?
Waiter: Like, separate another fries.
Me: Erh, so are you gonna charge me for that?
Waiter: Yes, because it's an extra and its 3.50.
Me: Means cannot change la. It is the vege will still be there just that I ordered another fries?
Waiter: Hmm, yeah.
Me: Oh. (wth face)
Waiter: So thats your order miss?
Me:  Um, no thankyou, I'll stick to the vege.

It was quite a conversation, not forgetting people beside me were hushing me to be quick.
He got me happy for one moment there.

Them girls.

Its like... 16 of us.

This is love.

So happened I sat beside the birthday boy, he made me stand with him. Most embarrassing moment ever.
They made me choose between singing and drink a bottle of ketchup.
And I chose to drink. Nahh, it didn't happen.
There's even a video of it in facebook.

I requested for a holy/angelic photo taken. It didn't quite made the cut. Haha, Matt was holding the lens up high above my head to make the effect. I know whats missing, my halo!



The lens I was talking about. We're just too fascinated by it!


Me and JinHong. This is one funny story to tell. Out of the 16 people who came, he's the one and only one I forgot what his name was. And he just have to be the 'star' of that night. I felt so bad!


This is what usually happens with me and Matt. If I got to be in the picture, some one has to sacrifice something. In this case, half of his head. This is Tay's style of discriminating my height.


Cheers to g2.


Yi Huan was telling how she got punched by a robber. And they say my reactions were damn drama.
whatever...


The '' I-didn't-know-I-was-candid-moment''.


Hmm.... Bad boy...


Them boys.

I'm a lazy bump. I copied and paste photos on facebook. =p Credits to Tay.

0 comments:

Hit Me.