NUFFNANG

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

3.29% of 2010 done and over with.



I love weddings. The romantic ambience in a wedding is so intense. Many girls would like and even yearn of that in their own big day. I've attended two wedding ceremonies and banquet dinner recently. One back in Kuantan, and another in KL. Both are respectively well proceeded. Then, I realized I have very low tear tolerance. Weddings never failed to make me feel like crying especially when you know the couple personally. You'll be overjoyed that they finally be united. As usual, the bride will be wearing full white wedding gown looking beyond gorgeous and as for the groom, he would look extraordinarily good looking, and that might just happen once in his entire life. Haha.
What are the highlights I would pay extra attention on during weddings? First, the decorations of the hall, They usually have two colour theme. Speaking of which, what goes well with green?? Followed by guest gifts. Chocolates are such a cliche. Then, is the dinner menu of course! Ha, I cant help it but to be excited to see sharkfinsoup. Lol. Next up is the wedding photos slide show. Oh I adore them. Lastly would be the programme itinerary. I wonder how is my future husband gonna once again do something to convince me that I've married the right guy? *drools
Perhaps I should start planning my own, I want it to be fantasy-like-ultra-romantic.
(haha omg, I sound damn desperate)

and yes, I have nothing better to blog about. =.=
Days ahead are going to be pretty 'hectic'. I'm going to sell my taylor's books in ss15 tomorrow. Exactly one year over due! Procrastinate much.
And I've yet to pack things for the UK trip! So many more goods to buy. )=
Hun has been such an awesome helper. winks.

0 comments:

Hit Me.