NUFFNANG

Thursday, December 31, 2009

In the year 2009...

I ......

1. Changed college to SEGi, Kota Damansara. Another year of the same shitty science based foundation course, nonetheless. My class has only 13people. For that reason, everyone were pretty close. Speaking of which, I've graduated from the course!



















2.  Nicole left to New Zealand. I have not seen her for the longest time in my life. From hugging her almost everyday to not even seeing her for years. (since I wont be seeing you when you're back next year)  Gah, I miss so many things about her.



This one here is epic. If you don't know, its 0-6.

3. The breakup. What to describe? Hmm, it means, two people used to be together, no longer are together. The incident wasn't that bad, but the aftermath is. The good news about it is, time really heals! And girls, don't let other judge you regarding how fast you get over someone. The truth is, the faster the better. 


4. Worked for modelling events. Fortunate enough, got to know friends who is working in this line. Although I don't have any experiences at all, they were good enough to let me try out. No doubt, it was fun and the people there are very friendly. Besides, got to know a lot of pretty chicks. Jealous much? =p  They still owe me money. =.= 






5. Became more active in church. I attended mostly all the functions and conferences, which I would never thought of going at all, that time last year. I'm serving even more often now. Not only its not a burden, but its such a blessing and honour to serve His house.  


6. Purse got stolen twice this year. Both times were due to my own carelessness. I'd never learn, can't I. For the first I left my purse in the bag and put it in the pigeon hole cupboard before entering the library. And of course, it was stolen, all the troubles from the security room to the police station and the immigration department. One experience of it is more than enough. Second round someone broke in the window of the car and took my handbag. Ask me why I put it in such visible place, because I thought it would happen to anyone else but me. Ignorance, I know. No surprise that they stole my Juicy purse regardless that it was empty inside. The funny thing is, I was too hung over to respond to anything. I only realised their disappearance the next day.          


7. Introducing the new bf. He's the sugar, spice and everything nice. (= Patience has always been his forte. I admire his understandability and as far as I know, he has no temper at all. What more can I ask of him. (=     




8. Two nephews on the way! That would probably be the jolliest news this year for the entire family!   




I know I did mentioned nephews, but she's the sister for one of them.

9. At last, I got my own ride in KL! What can be better than this. If only car runs on water....I can save a lot. It might come true one day alright, you'll never know.




Happy New Year people!! 
Shoo away 2009, 
Lets usher in 2010 !  

top ten new year resolutions coming up.
If I could think of any. =x

1 comments:

Nicole said...

awwwwww my dear! i remember those photos, our eyebags! and the puffiness..you and i know why lah.. yet! i enjoyed that part of my life with you :)

Hit Me.