NUFFNANG

Saturday, December 26, 2009

dec nineteen.

We went to TheCurve that afternoon, thinking to check out the bazaar thinggy. It was disappointing lor. One pathetic street and they sell pathetic things. The boys couldn't stand the walking so we decided to watch movie. Out of all the listed movies, Zombieland has to fit the right time. I came across comments that Zombieland was most probably the most hilarious movie of the year. So I have my mind set straight that Zombieland IS a comedy. I said to myself, Its alright, watch it for a good laugh, why not? Oh wait, maybe IT IS a comedy for you guys. But for me, it literally scared me off my seat! Something like the reality of Left4Dead game sort. Hell, I hate that game. The zombies always caught me off guard and the gooey stuffs that runs out the mouth, oh-so-disgusting! I have a weak heart, this is Not my kind of show.



It was also XiangYong's birthday. And no one seems to have any idea of where to dine. He's too emo to make the decision as well. =.= Being the usual me, I just had to suggest some place, which I categorized as ''good food''. Haha. We cant possibly have hawkers for the birthday boy right? Who could do such cruel thing! After a long discussion at the petrol station, I came up with VictoriaStation. Memories of the previous time I dined there was vague. So I supposed that the food and services were okay.


We took super long to order lor. I say, guys are super indecisive. Even though after a very long time, they still couldn't make up their minds. Two out of three rest their eyes on mixed grill, because as they described, '' a little of everything ''. Yong happily ordered his lambshank and I asked for a medium well sizzling steak that goes SZZzz Sszzzz SSszZZz. They even gave me a bib for the squirting sauce from the pan.
We go on talking about medium rare, medium well, and yada yada. It was fun to have friends that are future chefs. Maybe its just me that I very much dote on food.  I even copied down some recipes! and I wish I copied more. =p











The yummy Fruit Meringue with ice cream base. I was too mezmorised once again by the flaming of the meringue with some awful tasting liquor. Hence, I forgot about taking down the picture.But everyone didn't like it except me! )=






The boys got him a saucepan and utensils from IKEA. He guessed it hard to be some pervertic things because they made it sounded like it. His reaction after he saw the present was priceless. He was kind of speechless and the expression was like very agitated...   Nop, not describing a case of constipation here. And the saddest thing is, he didn't bring it back to Singapore.



 Excuse the hideous hair and smudged make up. 



Can you believe the ever-shy YL has already stepped out of darkness and embraced the glorious shine of the camera flash? That is one miracle there. I'm so proud of euuu.


more to come. hee.

0 comments:

Hit Me.