NUFFNANG

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hark The Herald.


TEN DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

This is my favourite season of the year! I've always wanted a special and memorable one. Well, who doesn't. My dream Christmas changes every year. Perhaps the term 'dream' is already a self-explanatory. I'm pretty lucky myself. I've celebrated my entire life's Christmases with my loved ones. That's something very satisfying and I never wanted to change that. My Christmas have to be all cosy and not forgetting romantic. Gifts are just extras, but being able to spend the day with someone significant is already good enough. Some of you might not agree with me, but I really do think Christmas is way better than Valentines. Maybe I'm just not a big fan of roses.

I wonder how my Christmas would be like this year. Can't wait! (=

0 comments:

Hit Me.