NUFFNANG

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

dont write me off just yet.

I'm officially done with foundation!!!! Keep your fingers crossed that I wont be needed to resit or retake any subjects. Sighs!
When the exam hall's clock stroked 5, I tell you, its some sort of historical moment man. We were all so talkative and almost went crazy. I joined the club with those who thinks that they did badly. We sulked and cursed, a lot. We bid goodbye to some lecturers and friends, then off I go to cure my hungry tummy.

 This is what I have always wanted to do since semester one. Trust me, this creature does scares me off and on when I walked pass during the night.



Foundation's After Party at El Habanero, Capsquare. From left, Gokul, Eve, Mua, WeeHorng...


... and Kana.


It was suppose to be some game for the birthday boy, Reuben. Something must have took our minds away, otherwise, me and eve wouldn't be the first one to ran out there. We have totally no idea of what kind of games or prizes. It was my first time, and it is verrrrry awkward to have people staring at you.


     
First was passing-card-with-lips, then it was dirty dancing with the birthday boy. I should have see this coming eh. Me and Eve, looked at each other and unisonly said ''oh shyt ''. Ahhh, not to forget there's two pairs of eyes watching. And so, everyone took turns and did their stuff. Gah gah gah, winner gets a jug of Long Island. Ho ho ho, I got one. (=

0 comments:

Hit Me.