NUFFNANG

Sunday, December 27, 2009

This is ultra random.



The pretty fountain @KLCC. It was drizzling but there were many people still walking around, especially China tourists busy taking photos.



In Physics lab class. Did some wire connecting experiment. Looks complicated much? Yours truly connected everything perfectly at first go. Ha-ha-ha.




Don't be amazed, its just Chemistry. It was one of the classmate's note for the whole semester. Yes, these are what we're supposed to memorize before the finals. Everything. It practically looked like earth with hell lots of chains. To me, its more like apocalypse soon. What can I say, only the writer and Einstein could relate.



Self explanatory, my college's library. Been there almost everyday, for many hours a day. Unless they are closing, otherwise I won't leave (can you see they already off the lights?) . But this only happened 3times this whole year. That's a week before finals for sem1, sem2 and same goes for sem3.




This is my ride, white baby viva. I love her tons!! Although I dirtied her multiple times and have yet to send her to car wash. Ahhh, thank god she never bailed me once so far. Because I'm always on the go even when the petrol sign blinks.

0 comments:

Hit Me.