NUFFNANG

Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa Says.



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! 

I've been going to a few malls to do some last minute Christmas shopping around KL. I cracked my brains, thinking of presents to buy. To be honest, I have no intention at all to take pictures of anything. But the decorations are so pwwettty. Too bad it doesn't look good with my phone's camera. Ho ho ho. Other than that, I hate to be stared at, all looking like a jakoon tourist taking Christmas decos. =.=
But oh well, there's only a few.



Mr HappyGingerBreadMan from KLCC.



The musicians played Christmas carols for a crazy long time!
They did a great job. (=



Pretty light balls hanging.



One of the angels at The Curve.



This is my very own JingleBell in the car.
The truth is, the shimmer ball is ultra distracting.
It is so shinny, I cant take my eyes of it. =p

Lets celebrate this joyous day of warmth and happiness.
Be hold, good things are on its' way!

0 comments:

Hit Me.