NUFFNANG

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh, good news! My camera is working again!

So yeah, Daddy is a Christmas Eve baby. So I decided to celebrate with him on the 23rd December's midnight.
The thought came pretty spontaneously. It was already 9.30pm where the shops were about the close, only I started to plan. Haha. I was talking to hun via msn and I was really panicky because I got to get the cake fast! So I had a rough idea then off I went on a cake hunt. I got this tiramisu cake at a bakery near my house, and I believe I were their last customer. Its the most decent looking cake there and its cheese-free! Dad is a typical China man who couldn't take cheese or butter aroma. Lol. So anyways, I didn't want to go home that early so I hung out and chilled my cake there at hun's place for a bit. We went out and met some friends, I forgot who because too many yc sessions these days. teehee.
I reached home right before twelve and discovered that dad was out! Oh, great coincident, just like the way I want it to be. Waited, waited, waited... Alas, dad is finally home. Ordered mom to switch off the tv and lights.  She was supposed to sing the Birthday song with me but when the moment came, she just decided not to. =.= So not cooperative lor.
Nonetheless, we had the cake happily and a few photos were taken to capture this precious moment. (=



The fruits decorated were real okay! There's all kinds of berries. And I don't know what is the orange fruit thing doing there. What is it actually? Odd indeed.
The cashier asked me, ''so how many candles do you want?'' I took some time to think and I answered back, ''si dan la.'' which means ''anything''. In the end, he gave me almost ten! I find it, quite funny, in a way. Oh wells, who cares. We used only two and threw away the rest.



Daddy posing for the camera by cutting the cake. Did I mentioned that he was quite surprised? The reason I said 'quite' is because he didn't looked like he was really 'that' surprised but he gave me a big big hug. (=



Mom's best shot among many. Epic fail but no choice lor. All I have to say is, she needs more practise. Otherwise, I would have a tough time uploading photos when I'm away in UK. Because many photos wouldn't made the cut. Photos where involve me and something else which I need help in taking, I meant.  



At this time of the year, every year in fact, there'd left only the three of us.





I cut for myself one slice with Cranberry as topping. Haha, terrible me.
And its super sour. Lol.





Happy Birthday to Daddy and Aunty Rose! 
(Rose, dad's younger sister who happens to share the same birthday.)
I forgot to invite her over as well, mainly because its late and I'm too lazy. I thought it'd be troublesome for her to come over just to have a slice of cake. How thoughtful. =p
I know this is very outdated, but better late than never!

0 comments:

Hit Me.