NUFFNANG

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First of December.




This is the few that I have in hand. The rest of them, I don't think I could retrieve them any more, because the room mate's phone died.
It wasn't exactly a birthday dinner. It is just a dinner, that just so happened to be on my birthday night.
The place is called Palate Palatte, if I'm not mistaken, at Changkat, Bukit Bintang. Happening KL people should know. Haha. It took me quite a while to google up the map and directions. Nonetheless, still got lost on our way there. And it all suppose to be the driver's fault, so they say.
Very unexpected, it is actually a shop quite hidden and isolated. The place has dimmed lightings to create a chilling kind of ambience, very artsy too. Great place for gathering and what not. They also provide card games, scrabble and etc. For comparison, T'jantek in Kuantan is of the same sort.
Food wise... not to over exaggerate things, it was quite good overall. Food price does cost quite a bit. Come on, no harm treating yourself with good and pretty food once in a while eh? We ordered Fish'n'Chips, Lasagna and Mushroom quiche. Bill came out to be... sixty plus? Okay waaad.  =p
Ahh, one more thing. Don't be surprised. Although I did describe it like some run-down mamak place, but they have parking valet that costs five bucks!  
Both monkeys were busying taking photos of everything. I mean, everything. From the table flowers, to the wall paintings, and the restaurant's deco, last but not least, even up the swirl stairs! Too bad, I don't have it all here. After all, we did enjoyed ourselves very much. There will definitely be a second visit. *thumbs up*

0 comments:

Hit Me.