NUFFNANG

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Did I hear, Bowling?

These are the pictures from Bowling the other day. I admit, these weren't the nicest picture. And I took them for the sake of a vague remembrance. It might not be the most ideal thing to do when you are oversea, but nonetheless it was one hell of a fun family bonding time! You must be thinking, did the baby followed as well? Nopp, mom offered to stay home to take care of baby for a couple of hours. Truth be told, I honestly don't think mom would enjoy Bowling, seriously. Ha. 

Just like any other Bowling lanes. That's Abby playing on the joystick stuffs. 

... on the other side, there is something like an arcade centre. They have pool, dancing machines and other games as well as a cafe.  

Getting ready. 

Very ugly and uncomfortable shoes. I don't understand why have to wear their shoes to play. I think I'd play better if I were in my own shoes. I could have won! 

I haven't touch Bowling in a very long time! I was once a so-called AJK in the Bowling Club in my secondary school, that was like what, Form1? Lol. Yes, just a position by name. 

Even kids get to play! I never notice they have this rack intended for toddlers who are little. Bro actually recorded the first part of bowling. But it was too uninteresting to show. Seeing me lose is not interesting!  

She was the first to go and she got a strike! I swear I never felt so threaten before! Gosh, she was leading all the way and her dad finally caught up with her. Dad was the champ while she running up 2nd. ...and me hor, umm... I... was the loser of the day lor. So lousy can. I'm suppose to be the youngster and full of energy yadayada, yet I lose to old people and a kid. Bro say I bowl like throwing a coconut. Until now I don't get how that two can relate. =.= 

Tiring, but blissful. Never laughed so much in one day, 
definitely never cheered so crazily as though no one is watching. 

This family, I love. Xoxo. 

0 comments:

Hit Me.