NUFFNANG

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just the ordinary.

Initial plan for today is to go window shopping at Oxford. It is about an hour drive from home and the reason I said window shop is that although it's a factory outlet for high end brands (eg. Gucci, Prada and whatnot), some way we believe it ain't going to be cheap. Haha. Actually I have no idea. 
But, after Birdland and Morrison yesterday, one of the tyre bailed on us. We decided to hand the matter into our own hands and try to fix it. After all, it's just about changing a flat tyre only innit? Anyone who passed the driving test should know how. Yea, by right SHOULD know.     


Abby wants to help her daddy. 




After an hour we still could not remove the goddamn tyre out. Oh trust me, we even tried googling and youtube. None worked. The kepoh neighbours came to chat. We gave up eventually. At the end, called the mechanics and paid 75pounds to get everything done.  


Perhaps I shouldn't write 'we' and rephrase it to 'them' instead. Why, do I look like somebody who knows how to change a tyre??? Abby and I were playing games at the porch the whole time. Ngeks.  


Ahh, what a nice sunny day. Flowers everywhere are blossoming. It looks as if a vibrant colour carpeted the ground. Of bright yellow and purple! I love spring! Makes me want to run freeeeee and siiiiing. *drama* 


Lack of schleep! No more waking up at ten in the morning! 
I cant believe I actually show my naked face. blah. 
Later today we went bowling! Will write about that soon. X.

Anyone knows how to turn off the Twitter Authenticity window thinggy?  

0 comments:

Hit Me.