NUFFNANG

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Do you know?


Becoming our usual spot to meet up and hang out, the City Centre. Opposing this picture, which probably you cant see, is the mall called Bullring. There's literally a statue of a bull! As for the outdoor, there are endless rows of shops for shopaholics to indulge in. This is my kryptonite. Ugh. There's hardly a day I went home empty handed, thanks very much to my partner in crime, PuiHua. One fact about her is she never fails to inform me about the up-to-date currency exchange rate, in this case, as to how LOW is it. I find that rather, intriguing. My trigger point is when I see the word 'SALES', like obviously. And they have it like everyday! One shop or another. Otherwise, there's always Primark. *winks.


Tell me where can I find this in Malaysia! Specially from Thorntons's fondue, a pure shot of warn chocolate. That teeny cup costs £2.50. I make sure I stretch my tongue to the longest to lick up every single drop of it. According to the picture of the right, I think I've done a great job. Haha. It was so heavenly yummy! At least I haven't try anything like that before. Not a very sweet toother myself, but I loved it! Simply screw that calories. ; ) I couldn't help it but to frown for a bit while swallowing down that gulp of pure chocolate. It was very think, sweet and very chocolatey. Perhaps I'll take one more shot before I go back. Hee.




Two kids that could really make me laugh and make me cry at the same time. Guess that's the power of toddlers. On the right, that's my 4year old niece, Abby. On the left, that is Naomi, 6, Abby's biao che (cousin sister that doesn't share the same sur name). I think many would agree with me, at first they are such angelic children that I'd do whatever it takes to befriend them. Whoa, the next minute their horns and tails came out.  They will team up and bully you like mad, what's worse, they makes you slave and take them on the 'roller coaster' ride in a trolley around the supermarket. After you passed their loyalty test, you are qualified to join in their games. Arggh, but aren't they are the cutest creatures ever?!

Bed time! XX.
 

0 comments:

Hit Me.