NUFFNANG

Sunday, March 28, 2010

my kfc obsession.

KFC! @Merry Hill

It is the most expensive KFC I've ever had. One set of this (as showns above), costs £3.59. And it just have to be the cheapest set they have. Anyhow, that meal totally settled my craving for KFC since I've been here. I know! Why would people miss fast food when they are oversea! I don't know, I just do. At that very same moment, I fell in love. Fell in love with the Coke drink I ordered. I was pretty upset that I chose Coke over Sprite because I really would prefer Sprite (less colouring). That waiter talked so fast and she made me nervous. A slip of the mouth I said ''oh, Coke please.'' I malu want to change cause I scared she'd judge us Asians why so indecisive and roll eyes at me. ( I know I'm pretty imaginative.) BUT, that is the best Coke I've ever tasted! I wonder what extra ingredient they mixed in but the more I drink the more I thirst for it! If you don't know, I'm strictly not a soft drink person. I'll go for my iced water and suet char most of the time. 
This Coke is... hysterically awesome. *salivates*  

I just retrieved the photos from the day trips. Will upload it some other time. 

I find this very cool. BST (British Summer Time) means you are suppose to move your clock forward by an hour. My bro just retuned the clock. Supposedly its 12am now, but due to the BST, it's 1am. I'm really not sure how it works. Google it up if you want to know. In other words, we only have 23hours on Sunday. While during winter, similar routine applied. GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), means you move your clock backward by an hour, ironically you really do get 25hours a day! annually. Well, if only you are in UK that is. 

0 comments:

Hit Me.