NUFFNANG

Friday, March 26, 2010

BFFAEA. (best friend forever and ever amen)


Happy Birthday Nicole Ng! 

Please let me remind you, you are turning 20 on 26th of March. Gosh, TWENTY! You must be thinking how time flies. No one has yet to know the answer either. 

I've known you for 5 wonderful years. Despite all the arguments and dramas, we are still the best of friends, even until now. You are always like a big sister to me, because I'm always too noob to do things myself. You have definitely helped me a lot through all these years. So many times we've almost cried together, (well I think you cried more than I do. ) so many secrets we've shared with each other. For all you know, you are now half the globe far away from me, but no distance too far, for you are always remembered by heart. 

I thank you for all the times you willingly borrowed your shoulder for me to cry on, but no thank you for the emo songs you made me listened. ( kiddingg..) And all the times you took care of me, and made me awesome sandwiches. Speaking of food, I miss your cooking so much! You are an angel that always have people's (especially me =p) interests at heart. Forever ready to help without complaint. You are too nice to be just a friend, you are my family. (= 

I love you nic. XOXO. 
(cant wait to visit you!!)

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Awwwww!! you are tooo toooooo sweet! even when one is just an ordinary friend, but you described me into an angel! I'll forever save this post down. thank you darling : )
uh huh uh huh! we've been through dramas etc. and OBVIOUSLY I'M the emotional one! HAHA...but not forgetting! without u there, I doubt i'll get through them. Thank you love. You're my one-of-a-kind sister. I shall and always cherish you - my precious gift from God.

You're ma BFFAEA (nice one, so creative la u)!!


p.s. eyes was tearing dy lah when i read this!

Hit Me.