NUFFNANG

Monday, March 22, 2010

I want to be a Princess!

I was pretty reluctant to go in the first place because I thought : Nah, I'm too old for all these princesses thinggy. I'd never marry a prince, leave it happily ever after. On second thought, why not? It probably be once in a lifetime and I'm sure it would be quite entertaining considering the fact that it costs 17pounds per ticket. So Andrea, Abby, me and mom went for a girls night out to Disney LIVE! Three Classic Fairy Tales. I tell you how wrong was I. I totally enjoyed it to bits! It's almost like reliving my childhood (although I don't quite remember most of it )! Everything was so goddamn magical! As if I'm in my own fairy tale myself! The performers were extremely gorgeous and the costumes are absolutely alike with the one we watched in the cartoon. I think I might want their gown as my wedding dress. They sparkled like mad, oh-so-romantic lor. I thought I hated Snow White (don't ask me why), but surprisingly, it was her theme song that got me tearing! God knows how much it touches me. Then, followed up by Cinderella and the last one was Belle.  

I took so many pics, from my phone. Pardon me for the crappy quality as I've seated quite a distance from the stage. 

Disney LIVE! Three Classic Fairy Tales @The NIA


We were 15minutes early and the place was rather filled up.


The stage. They have people selling all kinds of Disney merchandises and snacks. 


Me & Abby


...in her Snow White costume! So adorable kan! 


...and I've spotted another Snow White in front of me (actually many more in the arena), and beside her I think its Cinderella. 


Donald, Minie, Mickey, and Goofy. 


Snow White singing by the well with her birdie friends. 


The evil stepmother/ queen/ the ugly old hag doing the 'Mirror, mirror on the wall...' talk. 


The seven dwarfs. I don't know all their names. HA. 


The old hag offering Snow White the poisoned apple. 


Poor Snow White fell into a deep deep sleep. 


Ta daaa, the prince did a magical kiss and they live happily ever after. No one knows what happened to the evil queen. 


Yay! Cinderella and the stepmother. Goofy narrating the beginning of the story. 


Annoying two stepsisters. They acted as though same from the cartoon itself. Brilliant! 


The animal friends that made her a dress for the ball. 


Cinderella got stripped off and her favourite fairy godmother appeared. 


Dippidy-Babbedy-Boo! Poof! She got this gorgeous shimmering dress. So pretty!!! 


At the ball, dancing with the prince. As usual she ran off before the clock strike twelve...


... and she purposely left her glass shoe on the stairs. yada yada yada, the prince found her. Hence again, they lived happily ever after. 


Hello, I'm Belle. I'm a nerd and I like to read. (No offence to Belle's fans.) JKJK. 


More singing....


OH no! The Beast got my daddy as prisoner! I will replace him and stay in this ugly castle forever! 





Dancing with the Candle, Teapot and Clock. 





She was very amused by the cutleries-come-alive thing. 


She went out to see her sick father, the Beast was very sad. Gaston found out about the Beast and  went to his castle to kill him. He was hurt, then Belle came back. He said I love you, then she said I love you too. Dang Dang Dang, everything changed to be very cheerful again. 


The Beast changed into a handsome prince and Belle changed into her beautiful princess gown. They danced and ended the song staring into each other's eye. 


Almost the finale. Princesses waltz out with their princes. That's Cinderella with her hubby. Ahh.. chandeliers. 


Snow White with her hubby. 


The finale. Everyone is in their gold and glamour baju. 


Mickey as the main character as usual. 


The End. 

OK, the moral of the story is : I want to go to DisneyLand!!!!! *BF TAKE NOTE* 
The musical/theater was superb! It was definitely a magical trip back to the good ol' days. Though my captions were...bit bored because I'm writing this at 2am in the morning! eff tired. 
It was never a bored moment in there. Even to the 1001 time I'm watching the same story, I would still love it. When I was much younger, I thought it could be real (in some part of me I still do). But now, when I watched it, I missed the simplicity of my childhood. Not yearning that the story line would come to pass but just admiring how love could be that simple. 

0 comments:

Hit Me.