NUFFNANG

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just so you know.

crap.
Either my phone or my pc's bluetooth malfunctioned. (is it a sign from above, that I should get a new phone?) *grins*
That is why I couldn't transfer the pictures. Anyway they are rather random and, a waste of time.
Just thought that pictures are more inviting than words.

If you want to ask how am I lately, the answer I'm giving is I'm very much alive here.
I've been out once in a while, whenever I misses my friends and the fresh air.
Then again, the weather made me so much lazier to camwhore (no, I'm not born to be or had been one).
We're so dry out of gossips, we started all over again and started talking about our childhood incidents.

Lar, I miss KL so much. The warm weather, the people, the food and the mobility!
No doubt its pretty fun here too, a different kind of fun.
I'll probably miss UK when I'm back. Haha. Silly human behaviour.
I want to be Cheshire Cat la. How nice if I could vanish here and appear in else where, somewhere I want to be. 

Oh bother. Its time for me to create my own Wonderland now. X!!



0 comments:

Hit Me.