NUFFNANG

Saturday, March 6, 2010

25days to go.

Sat. 0110.

I'm probably doing this because I have nothing else better to do.
I ought to sleep at this hour but outside the room there's frustrated parents trying to get their children to brush up and go to bed.
Someone once told me: The more the merrier. Yes, I do agree. The merry part is I have one family of four at home this weekend! Think deeper and I realised, that actually makes 9 of us sharing A bathroom for the next 2days. Oh bummer.
This is by far the best UK holiday I've been. Considering the past few times I was young and ignorant, not forgetting, friendless. Now, its totally different! I have a handful of super nice friends to hang out with. Breaking my virginity to a lot of experiences. That is something I couldn't get enough of.
Live at the moment ey?
I'm surviving on the lappie's battery which I believe has very short life span. So much for a lousy vaio.
What's worse is that the bf doesn't seem to receive my telepathy and probably still sleeping.

0 comments:

Hit Me.