NUFFNANG

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

one more week only! feeling sappy. @.@

I find myself quite hardworking these days. I update the blog pretty often, didn't I? say YES! and mean it. Here's the Wtf Factor : Many afternoons I thought to myself, ''hey, since I'm so free, why not I spare some time update the blog a bit. NO, WAIT, I just updated something this morning! (I usually update posts in the middle of the night eg. 2am) Um, okay then I'll update it tomorrow. ''
Yea, very wtf indeed. 

Yesterday's tomorrow is today, so here I am again. I brought daddy to Bullring on...*after 5minutes* ... grr, scratch that. What else, to shop la. My dad likes to window shop one okay. We spent one whole afternoon walking from shop to shop, dressing room to dressing room and of course, cashier to cashier. We ended with so many bags, and rather heavy as well. As guilty as I still am now, most of them are mine. )=  But hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not bragging anything here unlike other people(s). pfft. Half of it is from Primark. Primark totally rules man! 

On a random note, I wonder if they have a Primark fanpage on FB. I want to join! I'll always and forever be their loyal and faithful fan.  

Bullring's trademark : bull la. Duh. There's another one made of steel(?) outside the mall. But this one in Selfridges totally captured my heart, almost instantly.  

One whole big bull made of JELLY BEANS!! 
whoo dooesn't like jelly beans! I'll be more than happy IF I could just nibble this tail for a while. 

This is me today, fyi. 
Put on weight for a little (or a lot), I know. 
Went to Birdland at Burton-on-water. Strange name. 
I took tons of pictures, and the a lot more from the Nature Park last week. 
...soon, soon. Xo. 

0 comments:

Hit Me.