NUFFNANG

Monday, April 5, 2010

Mean is Back in Action.


Guess who's back, back again. 

It was much torturous journey flying back. Because I was unfortunate enough to have fever on that very day I'm going to depart. fml. 

We had to catch a 3.5hours train from Birmingham to Stanted Airport. The Q checking in was god damn long. Waited for more than an hour to board the plane. *Highlight* 13hours on plane doing nothing. For a healthy person, it is already very tiring. For a sick person like me, I tell you, I was on the verge of jumping out with a parachute. Nauseous level had raised up to the max. You can see me running in and out of the lavatory vomiting. The sink in the one behind got stuck, so I continued at the one in front. Disgusting leh. 

It feels good to touch the ground again. But the weather ah... I don't remember sweating so much in my entire life! Somehow even forgot how it felt. Sucked mad. Global warming la must be. Suddenly bathing became my favourite routine of the day. wtf. 

I'm busying spending time with the bf, making up what's missing when I'm away. Blissful days. 
 Will update whenever I can. Many things to do! Like hair cut, pedi mani, uni stuffs, blah blah blah. 
MOST IMPORTANTLY, I'm on a JOB HUNT. Please recommend job vacancy with high salary and with medium workload. Thanks very much! 
X.

0 comments:

Hit Me.