NUFFNANG

Friday, April 23, 2010

immeasurable treasure.

I don't want to be left out! So I simply collaged it in a different version. 
(so kiasu right, I know.) 

Skip the introductions, there's only one fact that you should remember. 

THEY ARE MY BFFs! 

They are probably few of the people I've be friended longest with in my entire life. 
Range of years varies because some are from primary schoool, and some are from secondary school. 
But nonetheless we all got close together about 7years back. Yup, we're at our seventh year of friendship,
nonetheless we are still growing and blossoming together into our adulthood. 

Each of them is beautiful is their own way.

There are times when I'm with them that their loveliness takes my breath away. 

(in no particular order)
I totally adore Jo. She lives the most busy life. She literally gave her life to music, yet she never fail to give support and love to us who are in need. I think of a text that have come at just the right moment when I'm in my deepest blues, saying '' Don't worry, you'll still have us. '' 

I totally adore Lice. She is very much like Jo. Though I'm still clueless how she would say something stupid and smart in the same sentence, but she is forever happy. I'm very glad that she was, (and hope that she still is) all the time bringing laughters to the group. No gathering is a gathering, until Alice joins in. 

I totally adore Dar. Fashion has consumed her. Other than needing to repeat ourselves n times because her terrible reception, she is perfectly normal. But the courage that she portrayed over the turbulences, is way bigger than what that small body of her's can contain. Her stories inspired me in many ways, no one could do what she did, she's definitely one of a kind. 

Lastly, I totally adore Nic. The one and only out of the country. (I'm hoping you'll come back tho, for good!) She is one friend that I could always count on. She'd drop everything just for me. You see, true friends find joy in giving until it hurts. She's one of them. We had the most misunderstandings in the past and yet we are still so close. 

I wish I could write more, there's so much of good values in them that's too good to keep to myself. I personally needs constant reminders of how good they have been to me because the last thing I want to do is to take them for granted. 

I wont exchange our friendships for anything else in the world, girls. (= 

Well, coincides with this post, I picked up a new hobby, which is reading. Yes, reading. 
How did this happened?! 
It was out of the blue so I picked up a book from the book rack and started reading. 
It's sort of a girl book, talking about how to cultivate a beautiful friendships, and also relate to how and what God sees in friendships. I'm currently in Chapter2 and I must say, I was inspired by every line written. So it's like a continuous of gasps, and wows ... 

A Garden of Friends. By Penny Pierce Rose.

A very beautiful book. You read along as if you are dancing Smooth Waltz in Tiffany blue frilly dress with thy Prince Charming, if I may add. Picture it in your head like Disney princesses fairytales' happy ending. Language is simple and meaningful, which I can totally relate to. And for the first time, I find reading enjoyable.   

''Plant a seed of friendship, and reap a bouquet of happiness.'' 
Lois L. Kufman

1 comments:

alice said...

Girl, this post is so maningful and touching. I almost shed tears when I was reading thru this. I really do hope that we'll be BFF forever despite those conflicts and misunderstanding..I love u as much as I love them all. Really hope that the Genting trip will be a successful one because I really miss u girls so much.We must be strong and not let any conflicts stand in our way. Oh ya, I would like to borrow the book from u after u finish reading it. Sounds interesting from wad u've said..Loves and Hugs..

Hit Me.