NUFFNANG

Monday, April 12, 2010

Pending gadget.

I've been slacking I know! But who cares, I'm back! 
Was supposed to do the ILoveWorld, ILoveSloggi post, but I practically procrastinated it for weeks already.
I've seen a few that others did, very impressive I would say. Feeling tad bit inferior now. 
 Hopefully I don't ditch it last minute. 

And yes, my phone has officially expired. Technically speaking. Should I be happy about it? 
I know many definitely would. Haha. 
This is what I'm hoping to come. 


ho ho ho, big dream!
At the mean time, I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed. 
I'll opt for the black over the white, anytime. 
Why not a BlackBerry? 
Because that's so trend. No offence la, just want to try touch screen this time. 
 But looking at my current financial status, 
pfffft. *slaps myself into reality*
Some more got two summons in hand. suey max lor. 
This is when Daddyhero could come to the rescue. =p 

0 comments:

Hit Me.