NUFFNANG

Friday, April 30, 2010

Iron Man+Ip Man= Ipon Man

Yes, I've finally watched Iron Man2. Good thing lubbie bought the tickets online even a few days before. 
I'm one of the first few who gets to watch them on release date! 
It was just okay. Sadly it wasn't a Wow sort of movie. Nonetheless it was great entertainment. There are many many funny scenes. So funny that people in the cinema could applause while watching. What in the world right. Well, I didn't get most of the cynical jokes.  

Tony Stark with his obso-awesome-lutely computed basement. I hope this technology will be available in the years to come. How good is it to have a obedient and smart maid at home? Sounds impossible right? I know. I'm afraid we have to wait for sometime for somebody to invent them. 

The War Machine/Lt. Col. Jame 'Rhodey' Rhodes. Woo, lubbie's favourite. 
It looks really good, but his appearance in the movie is way too short. 
His hero moments is like what, 5minutes? (the last part when Tony ask him to be his sidekick)
And they took down the bad guy too fast laa. I don't like the ending. 

I don't like the Pepper Potts here. She's just a paranoid lady who keeps scolding Tony. Huhmph >.
I love Nat/Agent Romanoff lor!! She is the silent killer man. Effing hot. Lubbie likes her when she's wearing the latex tight suit. =.=

Ivan Vanko the villain. He is damn strong. The car banged him full force in the circuit yet he's still alive. If ordinary people means all the intestines all come out from the mouth d. Yeearks. 

My favourite scene! She is so good I tell you. I kept telling lubbie who was sitting beside me, ''I wish I could do that, Hmm, I think I can. '' Haha. 

I couldn'tlazy find the Iron Man picture with a new shape for the heart. Triangle one. I'm amazed by how Tony figured out his father's legacy. If me means I wont discover it for another hundred years. Ok, maybe the reason is too obvious. Why would I even want to start comparing myself to a genius like him. =.=

Oh well, I can't wait for IpMan2 later. Don't you feel very motivated and inspired to just stand for justice and kill all the villains out there?? I know I do. 

I totally can imagine if the man in the poster is lubbie. Because his favourite pass time thing to do is ask me to act as the wood thinggy, then he can have his 'Ip-Man' moment. 

I'll be away for couple of days to Perhentian Island! I'm really looking forward to it. Gosh, I've yet to pack!
As for you guys, do stay tune...
" I have my EYE on you...''

0 comments:

Hit Me.