NUFFNANG

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mom's Birthday.

We celebrated mom's **th (it will be very rude of me if I reveal the numbers) birthday on the 21st of April. No fancy steak dinner, nor any high heel occasion. So we brought her to Shabu Shabu in Bandar Puteri, Puchong, which is only walking distant from sis's pharmacy.  Sadly we couldn't get a table for ourselves, because it requires 5pax and above. So we had to sit in assigned seats like, in a row and were bending back and forth if we want to talkshout to one another. Nonetheless, we enjoyed slowly cooking our food to perfection with our own recipes. At least mom did, that's what matters.  

I didn't take much pictures because born a glutton like me who can resists all the food on the conveyor! I only remembered when I was almost done, to be honest.  
Did you realised, whenever your eyes target on something, you get panick and quickly got up your seat and snatch the container that contains the food in such desperate manner, as if some one else is going to take it away from you. I saw it in my sister's eyes. Like some barbarian hasn't eaten for decades. I'm implying the reaction, and absolutely not the she=barbarian part. Something else which I also need to state: That was her first time.  


My diet regime ain't going to work out because the whole time, my pot was full and so was my bowl! Hello, its a buffet. Every dieters get to take a break from refraining food when you're in a buffet. Why? Because I SAID SO. happy? Make worth of the money you paid what. Otherwise wasted la.  


Mom. sister and the hubby. Rule number one: Never take fishballs (even when you are a fishball lover like me!). They are so effing cheap, eating them will only waste your tummy space to eat more expensive food like prawns and whatnot. Make sense? 
I admit, I lost control. It was already 9pm and I was starving mad. I whacked everything that passes me. Yes, including the french fries.  


Funny enough, we didn't blow the candles after the buffet, because we were awfully stuffed. We did it the day after. Mom requested that we skip the birthday song and just eat the cake. How can, once a year only. Sis insisted to sing then. 


I know what you're thinking. It's cheapskately creative, no? There's four of us, and we bought four different slices of cake. I will never again opt of a whole coffee cake. Not only that we wouldn't finish, we also have to eat it for breakfast the next day, probably lunch, tea, and dinner. =.=


chocolate. peach.mocha.hazelnut.


while waiting for lubbie. 

I was torn apart. 
Before giving me a piece of mind, 
Be in my shoe, and tell me
what should I do. 

0 comments:

Hit Me.