NUFFNANG

Monday, April 12, 2010

Moo-V.


This is omfg-ly hilarious. Like, seriously. 
Steve Carell is a famous comedian and he has a funny face too. As for Tina, never really heard of her. (because I wasn't a movie buff!) But, I wiki-ed her up, she's quite a bomb! Remember the movie, MeanGirls? She's the writer and co-starred in it as well. How could I not noticed? 
Anyway, back to the movie. It was one long stretch of laughing. 
I cant find any other adjectives to describe this movie better, other than FUNNY. 
IF you think you haven't laugh for a long time, please by all means, go watch.  
I know it's pretty outdated of me to promote this, but it is a must-watch. 
I rate it, 8/10. 
So what if I sound like a typical chick flick lover, 
I totally loved it. Probably even worth a second time. 
Guys would like it too, I recalling someone sitting beside me laughed louder than I do, 
right hun? =p 

Not convinced? You are so missing a treat. 
Then again, judging my taste, I'm a bit off the majority likeness. 
To your horror, I don't like.. 

because: Blue isn't my favourite colour. (how bimbotic of me!) Kidding.
The avatars doesn't look very 'pretty' to me. 

and 

because: the story line is crap. One stare and the fugly huge creature dies? Whaaa?!
There should be more fighting! 
But I do like the names like Andromeda, Medusa.. 
Sounds very Greece-y and powderful.  

Now, its IronMan2 and IpMan2. Heroes from two ends of the world. 

0 comments:

Hit Me.