NUFFNANG

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Burton-On-Water

Holla! This is something very overdue. Doesn't matter la. 

Burton-On-Water is 2.5hours away from Birmingham. We, the large family has to borrowed a friend's MPV because leaving in two cars just isn't a wise choice. It was good weather, though slightly windy. (quite windy actually) That day, I became hero. On me are only a plain white Tee and a jacket. Jacket with no pockets some more! Brr, I was shivering inside and outside. My mom kept teasing, ''Boooon Meeeeann, cold or not ahhhhh....'' I went, ''Oh? No la. Still okay. '' =.= My hands were shivering as I held on to the DSLR, snap snap snap, acting pro. Ha. 


We left home after some light breakfast. As we arrived there, everyone was hungry as expected. We walked around the area hunting for a pub to dine in. Alas, we found ourselves some good offer of set lunches. Price and portion wise, not bad indeed! I ordered Beer Beef Pie with Chips. Very minced up beef and think pastry, no surprise that no one can finished it. 



Abby is very happy with her Fish and Chips. She was so adorable. Earlier that day she was having a disagreement with her mom. She insisted on wearing a dress instead of trousers that mom suggested. (And her favourite colour is pink and purple! How girlie is that! ) No matter how mom try to reason to her, but she didn't bother. She put on a dress herself in the end. 

She actually whacked the chips more than the fish. She is so animated! 

This is some jackpot machine beside our table. She just loves to play games. She thought it has some games in it because the lights and colourful pictures were really attractive. So we gave her 50p to spin it. None of us know how to play, that 50p was really a 'donate-on-purpose'. 

Mom, dad and moi. Dad and bro has beer for lunch. Its a pub! What do you expect. This picture was taken before dad turned into Sebastian. ( Ariel's friend in Little Mermaid) We were so stuffed and almost give up Birdland. (nah, we wont.) 












Alice in wonderland much?


'' Oh hey, is Alice in? ''

So hard to ajak her to take picture with me. I have to bribe her with all sorts of things. Ice Cream is the top choice. Sure work one. 













I don't know what's gotten into my mind that I took picture with this board. I just find it abit corny. I don't know about you guys. Hahaha.











































Highlight of the day is suppose to be Feeding of the Penguins. Well, it still is. Real penguins aren't as cute as those in cartoons. We have been deceived. They are huge, in fact. Not cute at all, with very angry face. ( They probably cant smile thats why. ) And they make very annoying sound. I think their beak is a killer. I kept having vision in my mind they poke people's eyes with them. Lol. 















Tea time! It was gorgeous. Two raisin scones with strawberry jam and double cream. 


I know there are alot of bird pictures. Why of course! Its a Bird land what. 
Happy Reading. Xo. 

0 comments:

Hit Me.