NUFFNANG

Monday, April 19, 2010

Think, when will I get there?

Sigh, I missed the Deodorant Street Fair by Nuffnang last Saturday.
And I think I got a fairly good reason for my absence.
Truth be told, I joined because of that 50bucks cash and also for the fun of it.
Never once I thought I'll be picked! I happen to have a wedding to attend that very same morning.

Like you said, it's just 50bucks but wedding only comes once in a lifetime!
Well I still think I made the right choice. The wedding was superb, both ceremony and banquet dinner.
I'm sure the Street Fair was equally as fun. >.<

What more can I say, I sucked at weddings. I just have to cry! Why! Funny thing is, I was never seen as a emotional person before. Wedding slide shows are literally the killer. Although deep down I know they are just posing for the camera, but the effects are as if it candidly captured 'The (pronounced as ) Very Moment'. It made my heart melt over and over again. God knows what's that aura, oh wait, I think it's called - true love.

How am I ever going to go through my own wedding with a decent manner? Let me tell you what's indecent.

''  During procession, I'll be too touched by my own gown, because I only get to wear them once in my life.
Probably start to cry when the wedding march song is played. 

Sobbing until I choked on my speeches, especially my vows to my husband-to-be. 
My make ups are all smudged at the ''you-may-kiss-the-bride-moment'', and worst, throughout the recession.  
....and the cameraman will be taking very ugly picture's of me the whole time!  ''

You all must be thinking, you still got a long way to go! Aren't you thinking a bit too much?! 
Ha, you are right. But girls are born to plan/think ahead, agree? 

Me in the morning. Without make up. Must be some stupid camwhore spirit who takes picture Before making up. =.= 

Hearts the flower deco on the seats. Those are real white roses! 

Animated version of the newly weds. So cute can! 

This is the best I can zoom. 

Exchanging rings, I think.

Lighting the unity candle. 

Highlight. 

She sang awesome '' You Made Me Feel Brand New''.

Banquet dinner at Kota D'sara Golf Resort. 
Paper Thankyou butterflies, all handcut! Imagine 50tables...

I think I bought a lot of flowery dresses of various cuttings. 

Please don't mistaken me as a flower girl. 
As much as I love subtle flowers, I'm into edgy now. 
Go military! 



0 comments:

Hit Me.