NUFFNANG

Monday, February 15, 2010

Warmer by the day.

This is probably the most productive thing I've ever done during my stay in UK. Yup, I decided to do some baking. To make Chinese New Year feels more like Chinese New Year, festive cookie is a must-have right! Wasting no more time, I googled up some recipes and of course, chose the easiest one. Coincidentally the ingredients were already available at home. So, 
Cornflake cookies it is. 

1. Bring laptop to kitchen.  

'' 200g  Butter
150g Sugar
2 Eggs lightly beaten
300g All purpose flour
60g Cornflakes
1tsp Vanilla essense
30g Cornflour ''

2. Do whatever it says in the recipe.

'' Beat Butter and Sugar until pale and creamy. Add Vanilla essence. 
Then, add Eggs. Mix well. Slowly fold in both flours. ''


3. Too much work? Seek help from The Fairy.

'' Better to sieve the flour first to enhance the cookie's crunchiness. ''

4. Don't give up doing repetitive work. 

'' Use teaspoon to scoop up a ball of dough, and roll them in the cornflakes. ''

5. Be careful. Try not burning your hands in the preheated oven. 

'' Space them out and arrange them nicely. Bake them in the oven in 20minutes at 180degrees Celsius. Watch them out every 5minutes, to make sure they are not too burnt. ''

6. Ta-daa. Delicious cookies served.

'' The cookies were good to go. Chill them down first before enjoy. 
Can be able to make up to approximately 105cookies. '

I'm totally keeping up on Resolution #3 because I've been home practically everyday. 
As for #2, I'm losing the blogging spirit. My heart flew back to M'sia with my fellow friends and loved one. 
Missing them like crazy. Sobs! 


....Ushering the arrival of Spring! xoxo <3

0 comments:

Hit Me.