NUFFNANG

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nostalgia.

Hey people, how is everyone doing lately? I'm sure everybody were pretty well fed during this festive season. Family reunions must be as awesome as ever. Yeah, I'm having a lot of that. I guess I've missed all the fun with the besties. A part of me really wants to go back, honestly. I'm doing great here, if you were to ask. I appreciate the friends whom I hang out around here. Without them, depression really kicks in. Haha. The weather is really changeable. Been snowing on and off for a couple of days already. 

As you can see, I'm blogging for the sake of blogging. I'm so lazy these days. The cold weather has really froze up my brain. On the contrary, I must be out of my mind, to walk outdoor with shorts?! It was not as cold that day. Nonetheless, it was just a short walk at the park. Taking in fresh air, chilling. 

I did a lot of thinking recently. I'm pretty guilty for wasting all my days here staying in, online 24/7, very unproductive. As much as I want to achieve something here, my mind doesn't want to cooperate. It taunted me when dad question me '' What have you done today? '' I felt so sorry to say '' oh, nothing. '' Sigh, wanted so badly to be a responsible and mature twenty year old, so that my parents could worry less. Looking at myself now, that goal is an utter failure. Growing up dilemma wtf.  Aih, emo d. I'm blaming this for the massive hair fall. 

I miss having classes. Yes, you heard me right. I really do. Probably more things for me to take concern, more things to do to occupy time. Don't need to think about having conversations with parents, and stuffs. Unlike here, I've been in front of the laptop for at least 10hours a day and all the days I did not go out. I think the radiation is killing me man. Bro complained I made a spot (my bum) uneven on his new couch. Because that is my favourite sitting place. 


I miss you. 
I miss tickling you until you beg to surrender.
I miss you piggyback me when my legs are tired. 
I miss your bacon and cheese on toast. 
I miss how I always scold you when you dream on the road. 
and I miss thinking why would you sing HappyBirthday song to put me to sleep. 


xoXO.

0 comments:

Hit Me.