NUFFNANG

Thursday, February 4, 2010

picture perfect.

This probably will not be the last time I'm saying this, but Birmingham is super cold! It was drizzling yesterday and everywhere is wet. While today snowed here and there, drizzled a little but strong wind. So yeah, still cold! And who survived with just a black hosiery as bottom? Its me! Earlier on I was contemplating to wear extra or not, this is definitely very adventures lor. But, it wasn't as cold as I've expected. The moral of the story is, don't try to be hero, you might turn out to be zero. 

Abby clipped her finger at a closing door in church last Sunday. In order to make her stop crying, she requested for burger and chips for lunch. After that, the pain was history. 
gourmet burger kitchen @The Mailbox


So many burgers, so little I can eat. 

I call it the ketchup squeezer. Well, it is one actually.

Cheese and Bacon under Smaller Burger. 

It wasn't my first visit there. This time, the burger ain't that good as before. Everything looks burned and tastes bad. I finished it anyways. Hello, almost 10quid a burger kay. '' I'd prefer Ramlees. '' *whisper. 

Free ice cream. No matter how tempting it might look, don't ever attempt to eat ice cream during winter. 
I even gave up my Chocolate Cream Chip from Starbucks and changed to Signature Hot Chocolate. 

Serving was loooong. *yawns. 

Today has been a long day. Had tons of fun just hanging out at Starbucks and karaoke for a bit. Dinner was in some high class hotel, so obviously it was finger licking good! 

I miss my bb, xoxo just for you. (= 

0 comments:

Hit Me.