NUFFNANG

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I am Rose.

They call it : Banana Fritters
I call it : Pisang Goreng. 

And so, a spontaneous plan came up that afternoon. X Factor Concert LIVE in LG Arena, Birmingham. How could anyone resist such temptation? Ah, the concert was awesome! To all those concert junkies, do pardon my jakunness. It was my first concert with a stadium full of audiences. The performers are basically the last ten finalists from X Factor 2009. Nope, I didn't know anyone of them but I really enjoyed much! The singing was absolutely jaw-dropping. The stage effects was amazing too. They have all sorts of fireworks, dry ice smokes and sparkles! Their PCs must be superbly good in their job. Not forgetting the emcee and dancers. I followed the crowd to applause, to groove and definitely to do the ''WOOHOOO!''. I cheered so loud, by the end of the concert, I speeches were weak. *coughcough* It was good company nonetheless, to make this outing so much fun. They should really show it in teevee! So everyone gets a chance to see. However, LIVE feels so much different than the ones in teevee. This is one hell of an experience.
Photos coming in shortly, I hope.

Lady Gaga's concert is next in line. Anyone?
No?
Never mind, you can sponsor me. *winks* (=

0 comments:

Hit Me.