NUFFNANG

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm not that far away actually.

The last Monday when I was still in Malaysia. Met up with Jess and Yewjin for some sort of a farewell, because by the time I go back to Malaysia, Jess is happily swimming in Gold Coast already. As for Yewjin, he just tagged along for some reason I suppose. Ha. 


Yup, in Delicious at One Utama. Non of us were ready for lunch except YJ. So Jess had her tea, I have my wedges (packed!), Yew jin had his weird spicy spaghetti. 

After that we went up arcade to play foosball. If I have a choice, I wont even go near the foos table. It sucked big time. It's really time to burn them into ashes. Seriously. But hor, we were still happily playing for a couple of round. I teamed up with Jess against Yewjin. 
The table is totally slanted, towards his goal. In the end, we won. Pointlessly. 

We screwed movie plan because I was in a rush. We head on to this OtakOtak place. Thats their menu! Its been a long time since I last saw... buku latihan? 

The very stupid card game. 4 cards per family, and you said '' Knock knock, Can I have Mr Weeder? ''. 
I'm not even sure if that's the correct way to play. But who cares, we had fun. 

I'm totally captioning my photos. But I guess you catch my drift. 





Yes, antennas. =.=

This is yesterday morning. 1st of Feb 2010. 

Beautiful isn't? It can almost pass off as postcards photo. Haha. 




Brr, its really cold. 


I think Nicole is on her way back to Malaysia already! BIGBIGsigh. 
xo. 

0 comments:

Hit Me.