NUFFNANG

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oh, there's an addition to the family few days ago. So, that makes the 6 of us, instead of 5. Yeah, I suppose it is a good news, considering there are more crying in the house now. Haha. To the new baby boy's confusion, he's currently still nameless. Unofficially, we're calling around Charlie, Zachary and Samuel. Poor baby, really. He's so adorable lor. You wouldn't be tired of staring at his frown-y face, at least mom wont.


And I realised, the labour part of the pregnancy is so not like in the movies. My sister in law was damn chilling. When she felt contractions, she took a nap, then bathe and watched tv for a bit. After all that only decided to go to the hospital. I can't help it but to be amused, because all the while I had the wrong mind set where once the tummy aches, you must rush to the hospital. Everyone will be super panicky and shouting all around the house. Lol. So much for the wrong teachings in the tele.

I'm having a bad hair today. Not, not exactly today, probably everyday? Its for sure I wont go for a hair cut here. I'd rather take that 20pp to shop. The hair is flat, dry and frizzy, omg the colour is hideous. I'd just have to bare with it for another two months. 2months?! *faints* Damn malas to comb my hair nowadays. Sighs.

Chinese New Year is coming! Nothing feels like new year here. Oh-so-sad laaa. No one bothers to do new year shopping or whatsoever. See Nicole, go back already having tons of fun there. I miss my friends, most of all I miss my bb. I miss him so much I've been talking to him almost 10hours a day.
Maybe I'll go out tomorrow. Sounds good, no?

0 comments:

Hit Me.