NUFFNANG

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This is good stuff.


I've been waiting for the photos for a while. Phew, it came just a couple days ago. All these were taken at the London Zoo. I must say, I wasn't a big fan of animal, but if you ask me if I would go back again, I will actually. Its very fun! Just that not during winter, and no heels please! It was an ultra big mistake to wear heels, it kills. I literally dragged my foot all around. Imagine walking up and downhill for hours! I'm still suffering from the phobia, quitted heels for a week already. London Zoo is huge, nothing like the one we've seen in Kuantan at all. The place is separated into many sections, for example, fishes, bugs, amphibians and etc. 

Went there with a few new friends. Nonetheless, not as awkward as expected. They have merry-go-rounds and cafes and souvenir shops. Speaking of souvenirs, I spent more than 40pounds there. On what? Haha, cute stuffs. Oh my favourite part of the zoo just have to be the penguin pool. Perhaps the time we visited was their feeding time so, the crowd is big surrounded the pool. Shorties like me amongst the gigantic angmos, barely noticable! Talk about peeking at the penguins in between the holes and the cracks. Torturous much. Oh and the giraffes! Tall like hell, and smelly too. I uploaded like 65photos, never tried so many before. I'm feeling a bit spinning right now. And I didn't bother to edit because most of them are from SLR. 

Under The Sea, in the aquarium. 
I was there to see the underwater creatures, I forgot to see what are they, not even one. 
So I'll call this, starfish. 









Except for this one. I felt so dumb there, there's so many kinds of everything! I bet you don't know this exists. Haha. This trip really opened up my eyes. 



Seahorse.

Anchovies, HAHA. Kidding.

Corals.

More corals.

Somemore corals.


Spot Nemo.









Spongebob? Yes, I think he's one hell of a underwater animal too. 
Sorry for the sucky photos from a 4mp camera. I didn't quite like taking photos, because it makes me look like a jakun tourist, I mentioned before. But everyone there was taking tons of them. By the way, entry fee is like 17pounds. Must make worth of the money paid right! 

On The Ground, behind glass wall. 
Giraffe.

Monitor lizard.

Tortoise, I think.


Snake in romance.


Tiny froggie.

Ostrich, if I'm not mistaken.


Gorilla acting cute.



Tiger.


LAMA!'s backside.

Furry wild boar.

Grasshoppers.

Seriously, cockroaches? Its because none of it appears in households( in Msia) or on the street (ss15!!) in UK. Yea, get to see them only in Zoo. I saw a couple of angmos got really fascinated buy cockroaches. fml. 
I was having goose bumps taking this photo. This is the best quality out of the many. I was shaking taking it. I hate them, more than I hate to be poor. 
The rest like, mosquitoes and ants. Exclusively only found in zoo. I forgot it there's fly or not. Well, I bet they have it some where...  

Some People, at last! 
















This is the best hot chocolate in the whole wide world. REALLY! Only 2.50pp. The whipped cream is IMBA. I can't stop thinking of it until now. IT IS THAT YUMMY. 

Out Of The Zoo. 
Camden Town. Streets of food and shops. More than 20 countries' delicacies. I picked Mexican. 
One of the shop owner is a Malaysian too. So we chatted up a little, and he free-d us a coke. Cold coke during winter? No thankyou. We took it anyway.

Bought some tortila-ish, wrapped chicken stuffing... I don't know what is it called.

This is probably the last time I'll dine open air during winter. No matter how hot and steamy the food might be, I'm still shivering! Brrr. After makan, I went to buy another pair of boots. Flat boots for 20pounds. I really cannot tahan already. I walked out from the subway at 11am until probably 4 or 5pm in my heels. I can feel the blisters in between my toes. Omg, painful can! It was not enjoyable at all.
Its so good to feel the ground again! I became happy again. So we walked some more to London's Chinatown, passed by red light district. Super awesome, seeing nude posters all around. HAHA. Seen the famous cinemas, Empire Cinema at Leicester Square and Odeon. I have not receive those photos yet. Maybe soon.

I picked some photos from fb too. If I upload everything, I'll die. But I guess it's more than enough right? Do leave some comments anywhere to say '' Oh, cool! I'd want to visit there some day ''. That would be really encouraging lor. Tiring work leh. Otherwise, fail la my promoting skills. Tell me if I need to improve as well.
Aaah, that's all for today. 

0 comments:

Hit Me.