NUFFNANG

Friday, February 12, 2010

ROARRRR.


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!! 

mEan says: 

'' Sadly I wont be anywhere near you, my friends. However, I hereby wishing you in advance, and hope you'll have roaring new year ahead, good health, prosperity and plenty of luck if you're going to gamble this new year. Please don't gamble away all the angpao money la. Speaking of angpao, I pray hard I'll get some, at least to compensate all  some that I've spent in this two weeks. Maybe I'll show you my harvest in the next post. It's quite a pain for my purse. 

I am celebrating my new year with my closest family in the warmest way ever, steamboat! Loads of preparation to do. I have never been away from home during new year, this would be a good experience indeed, I hope. It's time I show off my baking skills, so before I have to clean the oven, I was thinking of baking some simple cookies as well, any suggestions? I've also came to know that V-Day is also the first day of new year, many people must have been torn apart between girlfriends and family eh? Good for my bf, he has no decision to make at all. He would just probably go out instead of skyping with me just like he promised. It is our first Valentines, and I just have to be out of the country. Sigh. Looking at the bright side, no one needs to crack their heads to get any presents! Though I'd love to have one. Aww baby.... (= 
 I might just come up with a Valentine's post, if I'm free . fingerscrossed.   ''


0 comments:

Hit Me.