NUFFNANG

Monday, May 31, 2010

As she Moos.

Who says miracle don't happen?! I totally disagree with that. Because miracles do happen, but not very often. A very good example would be Jane Fong. She's someone I would describe as ''more busy than the Prime Minister''. I've calculated the possibility and whatnot. The chances of meeting each other compared to the number of times I've asked, is only 1/10. Haaa. We have been really close two years  back, but no longer in contact when she went to uni. Mainly because she worships her studies. ))=
That heartless cow finally came to her senses, reminiscing my importance and dated me out for lunch.

at Delicioso~. 

Baby's carbonara. A safe choice to order because it will never go wrong ordering a pasta. 

As for Jane, she don't even know what she ordered. =.=''

Our latest photo together! Jane grew so much already Nicole! She hasn't been screaming anymore. I guess she finally outgrew her teenage mental. =p Its a very bad choice wearing a boyfriend denim shirt because the Saturday afternoon sun was mad hot. Knowing that the real boyfriend would actually opt to be seated outside, due to the inside seats were very occupied and in a way, quite stuffy. 

His current wallpaper! 
Happy 8th Month Anniversary hunny. 
You have always been there for me, no matter when I need you or not.
Thank you for being so patient with me all these while. 
Although sometimes I very guailan, but you know I'm still crazy in love with you!  

0 comments:

Hit Me.