NUFFNANG

Saturday, June 5, 2010

play my smilebox

What am I doing here on a blissful Saturday afternoon?!
I should be somewhere out there, just anywhere!
I totally forgot when was the last time I actually stayed home on a Saturday.
Although every working days I cursed my way to the weekends,
but it still feels funny if I just stay at home lor.
I'm so mentally drained from work.

Another reason that practically killed mood for the weekend is... Fatigue+Flu+Ulcer. Triple kill right. Yesterday after work, baby came to pick me up. It wasn't ordinary Friday where by the happiness of weekend supposed to kick in. I was Dead tired. I wanted to take nap at Boo's place before going for Homes. But I got flu which made me lagi sleepy. I cruelly offed the alarm and slept. Boo woke me up for dinner at Ikea when I was still half asleep.

Why did the stupid ulcer have to come when I most crave for fried and heaty food?! It's all my fault where I have bad tongue-teeth-coordination, hence I bit my tongue. I literally teared on the spot! It bleed a little and became an ulcer the following day.

I want to eat Cheese Wedges + Extra Cheese, I want to eat Rojak, I want to eat Fatty Crab, I want to eat Loklok fried sotong!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free photo slideshow

0 comments:

Hit Me.