NUFFNANG

Monday, June 14, 2010

Too busy being sick

I had medical leave from work since Friday. It wasn't entirely on medical reason but somehow something went wrong and I got terribly sick. One whole combo of fever, flu, cough and whatnot came to visit. I shouldn't take Mindy's word for joke in the first place. I laughed when she said 'eat Vitamin C if you don't wanna get sick!'. I had bad flu on Friday, then the main couse - fever came on Saturday. I was so drained yesterday I slept during service in church. Finally I cant take it anymore and I went to see the doctor. Why does most of the clinic don't open on Sunday?! Sigh. Lucky boo was there to accompany me to find. He said I ruined his weekend. ))= Today is Monday and I'm absent from work too. Another day to rest before going back to work tomorrow.

this iz proof. =p

btw, bro and family is back from the UK! There's like ten people in the house. Very merry but very pack as well. Ha. The babies are adorable! 

not exactly twins.

0 comments:

Hit Me.