NUFFNANG

Monday, May 31, 2010

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time




Some called us movie fanatic, some said we're just too free.
So what if we catch a new movie every Sunday? 
We enjoyed it very much. Yes, we are movie buffs. 

Prince of Persia is mad awesome! Like madmadmadmadmad awesome! 
Jake Gyllenhaal (Prince Dustan) is 'Danson' (Damn Hansome) lor. 
Danson is actually a name of our friend. Somebody actually came up with that phrase, and we teased him non stop. lmao. 
Anyways! Don't you think he looks abit like Mr Schuester? 



I love Gemma Arterton (Princess Tamina). She's so pretty some more so smart! They both of them is like the perfect combo right? One so smart another one so brave. *sighinenviness*  =p

What's the story about? People killing each other for one powerful dagger that can turn back time. Well, speaking of which, that's something every one of us would really want right? Imagine going back to the past, to amend things that we were regretting on and blablabla. 

What I love about this movie except of the casts, is the actions and graphics. The movie literally suck you into the storyline. I must say the director is so cheesy that at every life and death moments, they surely must kiss one! And then hor, all the killer swords and deadly weapons will surely missed the actor by a strand of hair one. That close! Very exaggerative, but I totally buy it! I practically moved around the chair in excitement lor. The graphic is the ultimatum. The sceneries are astounding. I cant help but to wow again and again.
I would give a rating of 7/10. Fo suh I'm going to watch it the second time. It's already THAT good in 2D, I can't imagine how great is 3D going to be.  


Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time


Still of Jake Gyllenhaal in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

That's the dagger you're looking for.
Fret not, it's a happy ending kind of movie. Just like the ones I like. Heee. 
Oops, have I said too much?
 Trust me, I don't think my level of language is good enough to convey every bit of intriguing moments in that movie. Ahhh, I want to watch it again! 
Shall we, hun ?

0 comments:

Hit Me.